As you may have noticed, on the right of the page is a nice new big and shiny link to the Turn Signals On A Land Raider comic, mine and Blackmanes favourite 40k comic. Its definately worth a read and I hope they dont mind us posting a link to their webpage. The comic was discontinued at no.667 at the start of August 2009, however the full archive is available to read starting from no.1. Please go and have a look, its definatley worth a chuckle!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
Hi all Blackmane here. Today I advance ordered my copy of the new Warhammer rulebook. No less the general's edition with all the cool ...
-
HI all Blackmane here. Today I bring yet more pics. There seems to have been a constant stream of them as of late. Anyway, lets get them u...
-
Hi all, I've been noodling around with some terrain ideas for AoS (if you not seen my previous post) and through a bit of trial and er...
-
Hi all. So this is the first post since last October. It has been the longest absence from the blog since myself and Zebulon started it. N...
-
Hi all. Today I'm back with another post about some Lord of the Rings models I have recently finished. This time round it's a set ...
No comments:
Post a Comment