Blackmane's Dwarves: WIP

Hi all

Today I've brought a few pictures of the Dwarf Quarrellers unit that I'm currently working on. They're about half done and are the first unit painted up with the army colour scheme. The previous test of the scheme was on a Thane so I was unsure if It would work well across a whole unit let. However I can now say that it does and I think the whole army will look very good when its all painted up. Zebulon certainly seemed to like them when I spent the day at his on Sunday.

Anyway on with the pictures and see what you think.





All that's left to do is finish off the skin, paint the beards, do all the gold, the horns on the helmets and then the cloaks. The last thing to do will be the standard. Hopefully they'll be finished sometime tomorrow or saturday.

As always thanks for reading and please feel free to leave and comments.

Blackmane

No comments:

Post a Comment