Dark Eldar Kabalite Warriors WIP

Hi all.

It's been a while since either myself or Zebulon have posted anything. I'm pretty sure we've both been pretty busy with other stuff. Since I finished university I have been slowly trying to get back in to painting as I haven't done much at all since christmas bar a small amount on some thunder wolves and repainting some lego hair. 

Today however I've got some pictures of the Kabalite Warriors that I've had a chance to work on over the past couple of days now I have some free time and getting back in to the swing of painting. The pictures aren't great as the sunlight coming through the window was brighter on the camera than I thought it would be. 








Overall I'm happy with how they are going so far and I can't wait to finish them and strike another unpainted unit from my long list of unpainted models. 

Well that's it for this post. As always thanks for taking the time to have a look.

Blackmane

No comments:

Post a Comment