Dark Eldar Reaver Jetbikes Completed

Hi all.

Today I bring my completed Reaver Jetbike squad. As with the Kabalite squad I posted previously these have been in the works for quite a long time. I'm happy they are now finished as the models themselves are pretty cool. 

So on with the pictures. 






I'm happy with how they have turned out though I think I could do with expanding the size of the squad at some point in the future. As with the Helion squad I did a while back I have given them a distinctive hair colour that is different from the red of the Kabalites. In this case I've gone for a green coloured hair. Part of my armies fluff is that the Helions and Reavers in the army really don't get along. So as a nod to this I painted the hair streaming from the back of one of the Reaver Jetbikes blue to match that of the already painted Helions. 

Well that's it for this post. Thanks or taking the time to have a look. 

Blackmane

No comments:

Post a Comment