Hi all.
Just a quick post to say Merry Christmas to you all. I hope you're all having a great (and hobby filled) day.
Thanks to everyone who has read the blog this yesr and I hope you will continue to do so. Hopefully more regular posts will start in the new year.
Blackmane
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
Hi all Blackmane here. Today I advance ordered my copy of the new Warhammer rulebook. No less the general's edition with all the cool ...
-
HI all Blackmane here. Today I bring yet more pics. There seems to have been a constant stream of them as of late. Anyway, lets get them u...
-
Hi all, I've been noodling around with some terrain ideas for AoS (if you not seen my previous post) and through a bit of trial and er...
-
Hi all. So this is the first post since last October. It has been the longest absence from the blog since myself and Zebulon started it. N...
-
Hi all. Today I'm back with another post about some Lord of the Rings models I have recently finished. This time round it's a set ...
No comments:
Post a Comment