The Post of Stuff

Hi all

So its been a while since I last posted. Unfortunately uni work has been handed to us by the truck load so hobby time has been greatly reduced for the time been. Unfortunately for Zebulon it also means his birthday present isn't finished and honestly I'm tired of seeing it on my paint station lol. Todays post however is just a post on a few things I've bought over the last few days (read as: they were absolute bargins I couldn't ignore :D).



First up are a squad of Kasrkin. Usually £25.50 new direct from GW. These guys cost me £15. Sure there are no bases, but as Zebulon could back up, we have so many spares its not funny (Thanks Battle Games in Middle Earth). They are also missing two back packs but I'm not too fussed about that minor problem (However if anyone know's where I could get a couple of spares I'd be very thankful).



Here we have the foot and mounted versions of Elladan (bottom) and Elrohir (top), (it doesn't sound right putting their names the other way around). Usually for each set of foot and mounted versions of these characters is £17, so £34 for the pair of them (for those of you who aren't aware, in game they come as a pair so you do need both of them). I paid a grand total of £12, an absolute bargin at that price, how could I say no?


Here we have something for Zebulon. This is a pretty much complete Commander Shadowsun. The only thing's missing are the round bottoms of the drone's flying stands (so nothing major). The normal price for Shadowsun is £18.50. I got this for Zebulon for £10. Thats a good deal if you ask me.


And lastly but by no means leats is my first Imperial Armour book. No I didn't get this at some awesome discounted price, I paid full price for it. However I am very happy indeed, not only do I now have the rules for my Space Wolves Contempter (my first FW model), I also have the rules to field some Tauros and Tarous Venator vehicles (I do like those quite a lot). I also have the rules for the two awesome new Dark Eldar vehicles which I really do intend to get at some point (Yes Zebulon I know I have enough Dark Eldar to paint already).

And so that brings me to the end of post for today. As always thanks for taking the time to have a look and please feel free to leave any comments, be they good or bad or somewhere in between.

Blackmane

No comments:

Post a Comment