Forgeworld Space Wolves Venerable Dreadnought Completed

Hi all

Its been a little while since I last posted but today I bring some pictures of my completed Space Wolves Venerable Dreadnought. I'm really happy with how its turned out and is by far the best dreadnought I've ever painted (technically this is the second one, so not many really lol). Rather than waffle on I'll just let the pictures speak for themselves.










As Zebulon would probably say 'I've gone to the extreme with the detail',  which admittedly I have done and to the best of my abilities. I'm very happy with how all the gems and glass lenses have turned out and I'm very happy with the little bits of free hand I've used around the model. I even tried something I bit new with the power/lightning effect on the claws as I wanted them to be more than just silver metal. The model also has a standard assault cannon arm and all three arms have been magnetised to keep them on and to allow easy changes whenever I want.

Well that's it for this post. As always thanks for taking the time to have a look and please feel free to leave any comments, be they good or bad or somewhere in between.

Blackmane

No comments:

Post a Comment