Lizardmen Skink Priest

Hi all.

Today I bring a few pictures of the Lizardmen Skink Priest I have been painting up. I loved the model enough that I knew I'd have to get it just to have a go at painting. Along with all the other stuff that came out for the Lizardmen I seriously considered starting a small army. However I remembered all the other stuff I still have to paint and thought better of it. 

So lets get on with some pictures.






I really enjoyed painting this model. The feathers were a lot easier to do than I thought they would be and I'm quite happy with how they turned out. The rest was pretty straight forward and I'm happy with how it's turned out. 

On a side note I posted about Zebulon's birthday present the other day, an Exaulted Vermin Lord. If you haven't see it I'd recommend checking it out http://signoftheaquila.blogspot.co.uk/2013/09/zebulons-birthday-present.html

Well that's it for this post. As always thanks for taking the time to have a look and please feel free to leave any comments, be they good, bad, or somewhere in between.

Blackmane

No comments:

Post a Comment