Today I bring some pictures of my completed Kabalite squad. I've been working on the squad for quite a while (probably on and off for a year) and so it's nice to have them finished finally.
So on with pictures.
Overall I'm happy with how they have turned out. They look just as good if not a bit better than the first Kabalite squad I did quite a while ago. I added some of the Nurgle effect paint to the blades that a couple of the Kabalites have on the end of their splinter rifles to try and give the impression that there is some kind of toxin/poison on them. I think it works quite well so I'll probably roll it out across those models I've already painted and those I still have to do. I'm hoping these will be the first of a handful of Dark Eldar units that I'll get done in the next few weeks.
Well that's it for this post. Thanks for taking the time to have a look.