For Sigmar!: Retributors and Liberators


Hi all,

Today I bring a post on the first squad of Liberators and my squad of Retributors. Both of these are from the AoS starter set so the Retributor squad is only 3 strong. I have bought 2 extra Retributors off ebay to take them up to a 5 man unit however I hadn't done them at the time of writing this post. Both of the units were again painted up for my first ever game of AoS. Both units did fairly well if I remember correctly, with the Retributors coming on late but taking our Zebulon's Saurus riding Cold Ones who had butchered my Prosecutors and most of another Liberator squad.

Lets see some more pictures.






I'm happy with how they all turned out. It's a shame I hadn't managed to get my other 2 Retributors done along with these 3 but I'm sure if I follow the same video tutorial from warhammer tv they should match just fine. I really am finding the videos on warhammer tv very useful for painting the contents of the starter set and I'd highly recommend them. From the starter set I now just have 1 unit each of Liberators and Prosecutors and then Vandus Hammerhand himself. After that I have a 3rd Liberators squad to do along with a few of the character models. Hoping to have them all starter set stuff done by christmas if not all my Stormcast Eternal stuff I have so far. It would make them my most completed army if I do haha.

Also if you don't come here often you may be unaware that myself and Zebulon are currently near the end of running a poll to decided the winner of our latest painting contest which can be found here. If you want to help decided the winner cast your vote. The poll can be found at the top of the page just beneath the banner.

As always thanks for taking the time to have a look and please feel free to leave a comment be it good, bad or somewhere in between.

Blackmane

No comments:

Post a Comment