More Iron Lords......



Wow! Two blogs from me in less than a week, and no, the world hasn't ended! Anyway.... I did say since I've discovered how to brighten my pics on the laptop I'd post some more of my Chapter Master/ Master of the Forge Hoban Lakor, these have not come out as well, but they're better than the first one I put up.


 


Very proud of this model, first converted character model and dead simple too :D . Click to enlarge the photos by the way, and just because I could, here's some photos of my Iron Lords Dreadnought, Brother Arlon.




Some better pics (finally) am currently working on an the Ironclad Blackmane got me for Xmas, so he will be posted soon, and if the rumours are true, a plastic venerable dreadnought will be released in March with Battle Missions, which I've already got plans for. Borellus.

Thanks for reading and as always, feel free to leave comments and ideas.

Zebulon

No comments:

Post a Comment