Covenant of Antarctica: Plutarch Class Destroyers

Hi all.

Today I continue my run of dystopian wars ships for my Covenant of Antarctica fleet. This time I bring you some pictures of the Plutarch Class Destroyers. I got these at the same time as I bought the fleet box. I didn't know anything about them I just liked the way they looked. Now that I've got them painted I think they look even better.

So on with the pictures and you can judge for yourselves.






As I said at the top I think the models look really good. There's just something about them that I like. Again I'm happy with how the colour scheme is working. The next test will be on the bigger ships, the battleship and the dreadnought. I'm confident it will continue to look good on the bigger models. So it looks like I should get back to painting!

Well that's it for this post. As always thanks for taking the time to have a look and please feel free to leave any comments, be they good or bad or somewhere in between.

Blackmane

No comments:

Post a Comment