Covenant of Antarctica: Zeno Class Cruisers

Hi all

Today I bring some pictures of the first of my finished ships for my Covenant of Antarctica fleet.
The first ships that I've finished are the Zeno Class Cruisers. Essentially they are ships built around a single weapon, in this case a particle accelerator.

I've decided to go with a fairly simple colour scheme for my ships. A blue grey colour for the hull, in this case gw shadow grey, a brass/bronze type colour for weapons, archimedes screws and the smoke stacks, and just a plain metal for the visible framework.

So here are the pictures, enjoy!






I've really enjoyed painting these models so far. They are quite simple and quick to do but they have so much detail on them. I'm happy with how my chosen colours have come together and I think they work quite well. I didn't really do any test models I just started painting lol. I also added a green wash to the weapons to suggest at the Sturginium enhanced power of the them and the materials they're made from.

Well that's it for this post. As always thanks for taking the time to have a look and please feel free to leave any comments, be they good or bad or somewhere in between.

Blackmane

No comments:

Post a Comment