Blackmane's Sort of Hiatus

Hi all.

It's been quite a while since I posted anything to the blog. The reason for this is that in June I moved into a new flat and then it took a while to get my hobby stuff set up. 
Unfortunately I have also found that currently I have a lot less time than I had hoped to actually sit down and do some painting and such. 

So this had led me to make the decision to take a sort of hiatus from the blog. Essentially I won't be posting much, if anything, in the way of actual model related things like work in progress models, finished models, etc. However I have no wish to leave the blog entirely as I hope somewhere down the line I'll be able to make some time for painting and such and therefore start posting again. 

In the meantime however I have agreed with Zebulon that I will try and do some other posts like reviews of Warhammer and 40K books that I've been reading. 

With that I will say my sort of goodbye and I hope I'll be back properly sooner rather than later. 

Blackmane

No comments:

Post a Comment