40K Abandoned Factory Display: Crates



Hello all, 

I'm back again with a small update on probably my most ambitious project to date. This time I've started with the smaller crates and containers that are going to be scattered around the interior of the factory. 



I'm pretty pleased with how they've come out. May have gone a little overboard with the silver on the rust on the blue crates and I'm tempted to go back over and correct it. The blue crates themselves were small smartie boxes coated in Macragge Blue, then stippled in Typhus Corrosion and lightly stippled in Ryza Rust and then some of the edges coated in Mithril Silver.


The larger red container was a thing that had an ink cartridge in it in my printer when I bought it. Undercoated in Imperial Primer and then bathed in Scab Red and dry brushed heavily on the edges with Boltgun Metal and the lighter drybrushed with Mithril Silver, washed with Nuln Oil and then Typhus Corrosion and Ryza Rust. Easy peasy!

Like I said just a quick update but progress is being made! As always feel free to leave comments and criticisms below and thanks for reading our little corner of the hobby.

Zebulon

No comments:

Post a Comment