Long Time No umm...Blog

Well it's certainly been a while since I last posted a blog, mainly due to the fact that I now have a job! HOORAY! This means 2 things, I now only really have 2 full days a week where I can actually get some modelling done, but having a job also mean I can buy new things! First on my hit list is a nice Grey Knight Terminator Captain/ Sergeant that I spotted in my local GW, that as far as I know you can't buy singularly from the online store. Just need to get paid lol. Well anyway, this is what you could call the first of Zebulon's Monthly Projects (though hopefully I want to do something at least twice a week lol) and I will be updating it soon with some more pics and ideas I've been tinkering around with :)

On a side note, there's a lot of new scenery been built by Blackmane, which is looking awesome to say the least and hopefully he'll put some pics up too.

No comments:

Post a Comment