Skip to main content

Long Time No umm...Blog

Well it's certainly been a while since I last posted a blog, mainly due to the fact that I now have a job! HOORAY! This means 2 things, I now only really have 2 full days a week where I can actually get some modelling done, but having a job also mean I can buy new things! First on my hit list is a nice Grey Knight Terminator Captain/ Sergeant that I spotted in my local GW, that as far as I know you can't buy singularly from the online store. Just need to get paid lol. Well anyway, this is what you could call the first of Zebulon's Monthly Projects (though hopefully I want to do something at least twice a week lol) and I will be updating it soon with some more pics and ideas I've been tinkering around with :)

On a side note, there's a lot of new scenery been built by Blackmane, which is looking awesome to say the least and hopefully he'll put some pics up too.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Start Collecting Skitarii Review

Hey all, today I'm giving my little review on the new Start Collecting Skitarii box. Firstly for a GW price of  £50 ($85) these are exceptional value, in this box set the Dunewalker is £40, Rangers/Vanguard £23.50 and the Dominus £22. Even at £50, that's a £35.50 saving. If you're like me and bought it from an online store ( Goblin Gaming for me, 20% discount and £3.90 postage, just under 50% off standalone retail price)


Scenery: Imperial Sector Buildings WIP

Hi all

Its been a while since anything new was posted on SotA which I think has been due to both myself and Zebulon having a little break from doing anything major. I've been tinkering with a few bits and pieces for the last few weeks and now find myself ready to get back into the swing of things.

So first up are the buildings from the Imperial Sector box. I was lucky enough to find this box in my local store at the old price of about £52 rather than the new £70 price. I hadn't intended to buy it but I knew I'd regret not buying it. It took me a couple of weeks to assemble the buildings which was slow by my standards (due to the decreased nature of hobby activities).

So lets get on with the pictures.


Slaughterpriest Painting Challenge

Hey all, we're back today with another of myself and Blackmane's painting challenges. Since we both picked up the shiney new version of White Dwarf, we though it fitting to do a challenge based of the Slaughterpriest that came with it. 
We have 2 weeks from today to complete the model in anyway we see fit and then we will put it up as a poll to see who the victor is! 
On a slightly related note, myself and Blackmane have both moved house in the last couple of months each gaining a hobby room/studio. This explains our lack of posts recently and should allow us both increased content for our little blog which we hope you will enjoy going forward.
Paint brushes at the ready..... GO!!
=Z=