The Mighty of Ultramar

Hi all.

First off it looks like my post yesterday wasn't needed because I managed to get my internet sorted out quickly.

Anyway on to todays post.

Today I bring pictures of the suprise I was working on. When I mentioned it I couldn't say what it was because it was Zebulon's birthday present. However he now has it and so I can post pictures. From the title of this post you probably already know what it is. But just so its clear its Marneus Calgar and his Honour Guard.

So on with the pictures.



Chapter Master Marneus Calgar




Chapter Champion




Honour Guard 1




Honour Guard 2




Standard Bearer






I had real fun painting these models. There is a lot of detail on them and spending that little bit of extra time doing all those details reallys add's to the models. I know Zebulon loved them when I gave them to him on Sunday (12th). I'm sure Zebulon will add a comment to this as its probably only right seen as they're his.

On a side note I haven't brought any of my models or paints with me to University because I didn't know how much room I was going to have. As it turns out I have quite a bit of room so my models and piants will be joining me at some point.

Anyway thats all for today. I hope you enjoyed the pictures and if you have any comments or maybe even questions then please feel free to add a comment. Thanks for reading.

Blackmane

No comments:

Post a Comment