What I've Been Up to (Kind Of)

Hi all.

Today is just a short post.

I haven't added anything to the blog for a few days now. This is because my attention has been focused away from my models while I've been working on something else. I can't say what it is yet and I won't be posting anything more about it until Zebulon's seen what I've been working on, so keep an eye out. All I can say is I personally think its something quite special and hopefully it will be ready soon.



On a brief side note I've stripped down a few more of my Lord of the Rings models and Ungrim Ironfist. I've also assembled the 4 Tarnhelm that will accompany Stracken as his command squad. I've still got to think of an alternative name for him but I'm sure that will come as a write the background fluff for the Tarhelm 3rd.

Well thats all for now. Thanks for reading and keep an eye out for the 'something else'. It should be done soon.

Blackmane

No comments:

Post a Comment