Good Things Come To He Who Waits...

First of all, let me just say Merry Christmas! From myself and Blackmane (this is Zebulon despite the fact I'm on Blackmane's account) and we hope you got many kit based presents on Christmas Day!

Now, as per celabratory day, Blackmane went out and got me some very nice 40K stuff, it took him a while to do mind as this first set of gifts (even though I got them at Christmas) was for my birthday in October...



First up is this rather splendid Cassius, who will be leading my Tyrannic War Veterans/ Sternguard Veterans into battle over the course of the coming. Superbly well painted, like Blackmane always does, he even managed to track down the rarer version of Cassius with the combi-flamer, even though his rules only give him a bolt pistol lol, and the model was changed shortly after lol.


Next up is a bit of a chapter diversion, but they're going to be useful....

Hammer time! Wow, I wasn't expecting him to come out of the box! Neither was I these guys....





So that was Lysander and a squad of Assault Terminators! And Cassius! Very very unsuspecting I was, they'll obviouslt be used as an allied squad and they seem to be needing Land Raider Crusader too....hmmm......

So those fine gifts were my birthday present, Blackmane also go me a Christmas gift too...

Never had a proper standard bearer for my White Hand army so this is a great addition and now it seems I've been thrust in the direction of its repair and fielding with this...









An incredible Isenguard Troll! I've always had a soft spot for trolls, its the main reason I stareted collecting the evil side on Lord of the Ring! I love the attention he put and and the realistic movie tone he's gone with. All in all a brilliant set of gifts! Cant' wait to field them!

All the best for the New Year and we'll be back sooner than you think on the road to war!

Zebulon

No comments:

Post a Comment