Isenguard Scenery WIP

Hi all

After reading through a Lord of the Rings sourcebook I got a few months ago over christmas I decided to make some scenery. Yes I've caught the scenery bug again and its made worse by the fcat I still haven't finished all the eldar scenery I wanted to do. However a new project was just what I needed and so some materials were purchased and I set to work.






I used the diamensions given in the book to make the framework however it seems a little on the big side to me so the next few I'll make a bit smaller and see how they look. Thats not to say however that I don't like how this first one has turned out. There are still a few things to add like some string to make it look like the pieces have been lashed together and a few other bits and pieces.

Well that's it for today. As always thanks for taking the time to have a look and please feel free to leave any comments, be they good or bad or somewhere in between.

Blackmane

No comments:

Post a Comment