Forgeworld Space Wolves Venerable Dreadnought WIP 3

Hi all

Today I bring an update on my forgeworld dreadnought. Since my last post on it (http://signoftheaquila.blogspot.com/2012/01/forgeworld-space-wolves-venerable_18.html), I have undercoated it, done the silver metal work and (as of this morning) started the armour.
Now for some pictures.



 

As can be seen from the pictures I have chosen to add a couple of splashes of colour on the front in the form of red, yellow and white. I chose these because they are widely used in space wolf imagery. I think they look quite good and just help to break up the blue-grey colour on the front. The metal area's wered one with boltgun metal, washed with badab black and then dry brushed with chainmail. I've added weathering to the top of the exhausts and added some washes to the pipes under the power pack to give the impression on oil and grease. I've done the same on part of the mechanical mechanisms on the legs.

Well that's it for today. As always thanks for taking the time to have a look and please feel free to leave any comments, be they good or bad or somewhere in between.

Blackmane

No comments:

Post a Comment