Zebulon vs Blackmane Painting Duel: Finished Models

Hi all

Today I bring pictures of the finished models that myself and Zebulon have painted up for our challenge. This post should have gone up on Thursday when our challenge finished but I think we were both a little busy so the post never got done. 

As Zebulon explained in the last post this challenge was to paint a model chosen by the other from the range of plastic characters GW has been releasing. Zebulon chose the Empire Captain for me and I chose the Wight King for Zebulon. We were free to paint them up however we wanted. 

First up my Empire Captain. 






And here is Zebulon's Wight King





So there are the two finished models from myself and Zebulon. Now we'd like you the readers to vote for which model wins this challenge. There will be a pole put on the right hand side of the page which will be open for a week. At the end of a week we'll announce the winner. Please vote and encourage others to come and have a look and vote as well. We'd be really grateful.

Well that's it for this post. As always thanks for taking the time to have a look and please feel free to leave a comment be it good, bad, or somewhere in between.

Blackmane

No comments:

Post a Comment