Pursuit of Perfection: Emperor's Children Captain Finished

Hi all.

Been a while since anything was posted so today I thought I'd post my completed Emperor's Children Captain. I actually finished him a few weeks ago but just haven't had the time to post. 

So lets get straight on with the finished model.






I'm really happy with how he's turned out. I got an appropriate back pack off ebay as I want to keep everything as Heresy themed as possible so none of the back packs in the masters set were usable. I'm very happy with how the face turned out as sometimes I have trouble getting the skin right on a model. 

Well that's it for this post. As always thanks for taking the time to have a look and please feel free to leave any comments, be they good, bad or somewhere in between.

Blackmane 

No comments:

Post a Comment