this week my project whilst being away from work is to make a good progress on my Tartaros Terminators, I've washed them, cleaned them up, assembled them and built bases for them. These are a little different from my normal basing as I got them primarily to use with Space Hulk, my friend Pete bought a copy, but alas without any of the models. So here goes;
They're made from 3mm plasticard and 0.5 mm plasticard, 2mm strimmer wire and a few brass bits from the original GW basing kit that Blackmane bought me a few years ago. Really pleased with these, but like I said they're a little rough at the min and could do with so sandpapering to neated up the edges.
It turned into a bit of a Terminator week (turns out I have close to 35 of them, not including characters!) as I finally got around to looking at my Iron Lord Termys, they are being repurposed for the Ultramarines. I Stripped of the Green Stuff robes I made for the Sergeant and they're going to be painted at the same time as the Tartaros Squad.
Looks like its going to be a busy few days!
Well thats all for today, if you have a comment whether it be good. bad or inbetween. please feel free to leave it below!