Zebulon's Birthday Screaming Bell


Hey all, as is tradition Blackmane has indulged me with a very fine birthday present! A full painted screaming bell and a full set of the new fx paints!








The whole miniature is spectacular! Then again that's nothing new for  Blackmane! I absolutely love the mini, though I'm particularly fond of the metal on this, hes used Typhus Corrosion and Ryza Rust to do some excellent work. He also did the plague monk that comes with it: 



I love how he gave the monks cloak a thin coast of Typhus Corrosion, to give it a grimy muck look, this is something I'll be doing on my Skaven from now on. Theres just the bases on both of them to do. Oh and now I'll need more clanrats to push it!


Ive been very quiet during the last few months, real life seems to be getting in the way all too often, however, I've got a week off after just moving house and I've got few plans in mind. On a random note too, I found this as a steal on eBay;


Its a missile pod turret from Forgeworld, have no rules for it yet, but I though it looked pretty cool!
Anyway thats all for now, more soon!
Zebulon



No comments:

Post a Comment