Dark Eldar: My First Raider

Hi all

Well its been a while since I posted anything here on Sign of the Aquila. However you've all been in the very capable hands of Zebulon and have seen the beginnings of a skaven infestation taking hold of SotA, which seems to be fueled by Zebulon himself (Or is that Warlord Zebulon now?). Looks like we'll have to call in the dwarfs to rectify the probelm should it get any worse.

As I'm sure you're all aware I smashed the upstart Tau Empire over christmas with my new Kabal, showing the lesser race how its done. They'll think twice before challenging me next time (cue evil laugh). Anyway lets get past the evilness for now and have a look at the reason I'm writing this....


So today I bring some pictures. Unfortunately its not a fully painted Dark Eldar army. That is still some way off. Instead I bring pictures of the first of my Raiders to be finished. I must say I am very happy with how it looks and hopefully you'll like it too. So on to the pictures.







As I said above I am very happy with the first raider. The colours look just as good on the bigger area's of the raider as they do on the Kabalite Warriors. Which is good, as when I started painted the raider I did have my doubts that the bright orange colour I'd gone for on the warriors was going to work on the raider. But I think its worked rather well.

Well thats all for me today and hopefully it won't be so long before my next post (check back tomorrow, I promise it will be worth it). Thankyou for reading and as always please feel to leave any comments be they positive or negative as I'd love to hear your views.

Blackmane

No comments:

Post a Comment