Dark Eldar Haemonculi WIP

Hi all.

Today I bring a couple of quick pictures of a Dark Eldar Haemonculi that I've been working on. After doing Urien Rakarth I felt like doing the generic haemonculi that I've had for a while. It's the finecast model that was available until the new plastic model came out.

So lets get on with the pictures.



The model from the front. As can be seen I've done the robe type clothes that the haemonculi wears underneath everything else. I based it with Incubi Darkness, a wash with Coleia Greenshade and then sparing highlights with Kabalite Green and Sybrite Green.

I've also done the skin. This was based with Rakarth Flesh, washed with Druchii Violet, Rakarth Flesh again and then followed by Pallid Wych Flesh. This is the newer way I do the skin on my Dark Eldar. I can't actually remember exactly how I used to do it save that I did use purple as the shade (Leviathan Purple) and had a 50/50 mix of Space Wolves Grey and another colour (possibly Bleached Bone?)


Overall I'm really happy with how he's going so far and I'm hoping to make steady progress on him.

Well that's all today. Thankyou for taking the time to have a look.

Blackmane

No comments:

Post a Comment