Lilith Hesperax Complete

Hi all. 

Today I bring a post that has been a long time coming. I finally got round to finishing off Lilith Hesperax for my Dark Eldar. I started her some time ago but then I moved back to the city where I'm now living and just didn't have time to get her finished. Well I've now managed to work out some time in which to paint and so things are finally getting done haha. 

So let's get on with the pictures. 







I'm really happy with how she's turned out. I decided to stick fairly close to the GW paint scheme as I didn't want to paint her in my Kabal colours or the colours that I might use for my own Wych Cult. I'm probably most happy with the hair and lest happy with some area's of the skin. Some parts of it just look a little rough in person but I doubt it would be noticeable once on the tabletop. I'm also quite happy with the way the ruined banner has turned out. I now can't wait to paint some more of my Dark Eldar. Maybe a few more of the HQ's that I have sat around unpainted or a squad or two prehaps, who knows?

Also the poll for the Sicarius vs Blackmane painting duel only has a day or so left to run. I'd ask you to have a look at the two models and vote for which you think is better. 

Well that's all for today's post. Thanks for taking the time to have a look.

Blackmane

No comments:

Post a Comment