House Taranis Marches to War!

Hi all.

Today I bring some pictures of my long in the works Knight Titan. I actually finished it (and a couple of other things coming in future posts) a few weeks back but just haven't had time to sit down and write a post. 

So on with the pictures after the jump.












 Despite taking me ages to finish, I'm really happy with how it's turned out. A couple of the transfers on the shoulder guards didn't go on quite right but no matter. I opted to make my Knight a Knight of House Taranis. I first came across them in the Mechanicum Horus Heresy book and really liked them. So it was an easy choice to make when it came to painting my own Knight. I've given my knight the number 1 as I've decided that if I get any others this will be the lead Knight in the group. I've then included a stripe with skull with numbers either side as a marking indicating a campaign army group it has recently been part of as part of my own made up fluff. 

Painting the model was reasonably straight forward with the hardest thing to do been the white armour plates. It took me many attempts to get a nice clean white that I was happy with. I'm very happy with how the Martian Ironearth paint has turned out on the base to create the cracked, red earth of Mars. 

Well that's all for today. Thanks for having a look and please feel free to leave any comments be they good, bad or somewhere in between. 

Blackmane 

No comments:

Post a Comment