Zebulon's Scenery Splurge: Forgotten Industrial Shrine


Hi all,

I'm back again with my second scenery piece, this time it's a forgotten shrine.  I thought that as the Imperium is so large and the hive cities are so large there would be memorials that were built and have been totally forgotten about as areas have been abandoned or declined and taken over by the lower hive gangs. 

I thought this was a good opportunity to make something that would stand out a lot compared to the rest of the pieces, but also look more neglected than the rest






The majority of this piece comes from laundry softener lids and a coffee jar lid for the base. The source of from a garden light and the green panel below is from the tractor in one of my earlier posts.




It was painted a Vallejo Orange and the metals were Boltgun  Metal and Brass Scorpionthe the whole thing  was weathered  accordingly 




This whole project took a day including drying time to get to this stage. However I dont feel it's quite finished,  I think it's needs more veneration, so I'm planning on adding a small mountain of purity seals and candles to the top of the stairs as if people had being paying their respects. 


Well that's it for now, as always please feel free to leave comments below whether they be good bad or inbetween and I'll be back soon with another scenery bonanza!

Zebulon


No comments:

Post a Comment