Dark Eldar: Bringing the Pain

Hi all

Today I bring some pictures of my finished Talos Pain Engine body. I have yet to do any of the hand pieces but they shouldn't take to long. So I've been working on this for the last couple of weeks and have now finished. Yes it was slow going I admit but I am very happy with how its turned out. I tried a new painting technique on my Talos by painting the little vessels on its body to look like glass jars with liquid in them. Its the first time I've tried this and I think its turned out good for a first attempt.

So on with the pictures and see what you think.









So there we go my finished Talos body. As I said before I am very happy with how its turned out and can't wait to try it in a game when I've got its weapons finished.

On a side note I'm also working on my Wracks and a Space Wolf Dreadnought zebulon got me. And speaking of Zebulon I've also started work on his birthday present for this year. It should be very interesting to say the least.

Well that's it for today. As always thanks for taking the time to have a look and please feel free to leave any comments, be they good or bad or somewhere in between.

Blackmane

No comments:

Post a Comment