Scenery: Finnished Eldar Webaway/Transporter Pads

Hi all

So it been quite quiet on Sign of the Aquila for a while now and I know its been a while since I last posted.

However today I bring the completion of a project thats been a long time coming now. I've finally finished my Eldar Webway/Transporter Pads and have some pictures to show off.

First the pictures.










I'm really happy with how these have turned out. I think they look great (I hope you'll agree). The most annoying parts to do were the gems that I wanted to put down the sides of the pillars. What I may do in future (I have plans for a few other pieces along similar lines to these), is just make one and then make a mould of it so I can make multiples fairly easily.  When I made these I decided to try and keep them fairly generic so that myself and Zebulon could use them in both 40k and Fantasy hence the simplicity of them.

On other news I've been painting up my Talos and Venom. While neither are finished yet they're both coming along quite well. I tried a technique on my Talos that I've never used before and it hasn't turned out too badly for a first attempt. With some more practise it'll hopefully look even better.  I have also been slowly getting through my dwarf army. Working on a batch of 40 models at once can be a little time consuming but I'm happy with how they're coming along so far. And as a bonus my Dwarfs didn't do too badly in either of the games of Fantasy I played with Zebulon. I really enjoyed both games and look forward to playing some more when I head back to University.

Well that's it for today. As always thanks for taking the time to have a look and please feel free to leave any comments, be they good or bad or somewhere in between.

Blackmane

No comments:

Post a Comment