Forgeworld Space Wolves Venerable Dreadnought WIP 1

Hi all

Today I bring a few pictures of my new dreadnought. Its the Space Wolves venerable dreadnought from Forgeworld. I have wanted this model since it first came out and now I finally have it. For the arms I decided to go for an assault cannon, a plasma cannon and of course the humble dreadnought close combat weapon. Now you may be wondering why I have chosen an assault cannon or plasma cannon rather than say going for autocannons, which I know is a very popular load out around the internet. The main reason is, based on the fluff, Space Wolves are rather keen on plasma weaponry so been a more fluff orientated player I decided on a plasma cannon.

And so here are the pictures of the components before and after I'd cleaned up the flash.











For the most part the parts are all good. There is a little bit of air bubble filling to do put other than that nothing major. However before I start filling in the little holes I'll need to wash all the components to remove any mold release agent that still on the pieces.

On a side note I also got a couple of extra arms for my contemptor dreadnought. I got a heavy bolter and a plasma cannon arm. I also ordered an AoBR dreadnought off ebay and will 'wolfy' it up a bit when I get to doing it.

Well that's it for today. As always thanks for taking the time to have a look and please feel free to leave any comments, be they good or bad or somewhere in between.

Blackmane

No comments:

Post a Comment