Tarnhelm 3rd Lord Commissar

Hi all

Today I bring a 40k post for your enjoyment. I've been working on this model for quite a while and I finally got it finished the other day. I would have posted it then but that night I lost the internet for 6 days as it got changed over. What bad timing lol. The model in question is my Commissar Lord. I got it a while ago and have been working on it on and off for a while. Other projects got started and I took up Dystopian Wars so it got pushed further down my queue of unpainted models. However I got tired of it sat on my desk so I got it painted up.

So have a look at the pictures and see what you think.






I'm very happy with how the model has turned out especially the red on the inside of the cloak. I used my wet palette to achieve the fairly smooth layers however I still need a bit more practice with my wet palette in order to achieve really smooth layering. I kept everything else fairly simple as I wanted the reds to be the main colour on the model. I also like the idea of my Lord Commissar been more like Gaunt in the sense that he doesn't really like all the pomp and ceremony and so would rather keep his stuff simple.

Well that's it for this post. As always thanks for taking the time to have a look and please feel free to leave any comments, be they good or bad or somewhere in between.

Blackmane

No comments:

Post a Comment