Covenant of Antarctica: Callimachus Time Dilation Orb (Warterlined)

Hi all

Today I bring you some pictures of my Callimachus Time Dilation Orbs. These were the next set of 'ships' I finished for my fleet. I use the term ships loosely as they're not really ships but versions to be used in support of a naval fleet. I like the models very much and I think they have some quite fun rules. Especially the ability to teleport friendly models around the board. I can see that been very fun indeed teleporting my battleship/crusiers/dreadnought around.

So on with the pictures.





As with all my ships so far they follow the same basic colour scheme. The main difference with these is that they actually have a base to paint. These I did with a dark blue, regal blue in this case, and then dry brushed lighter shades on. I also applied a wash before the dry brushing which left it a little shiny so I applied a matt varnish once it had all dried to make it less shiney. Overall I'm happy with how these have turned out and will look forward to painting the land based version at some point in the future.

Well that's it for this post. As always thanks for taking the time to have a look and please feel free to leave any comments, be they good or bad or somewhere in between.

Blackmane

No comments:

Post a Comment