Skip to main content

A Tale Of Two Landraiders

Hi all
today i bring the WIP updates on two of my landraiders. Both were bought off eBay for very reasonable amounts as can be seen here. So after quite a while in the gaming cupboard, I dug them out a week or so a go and began work turning them into lean mean killing machines!

First up is the soon to be Imperial Fists Landraider Crusader/Redeemer, it started out as a very broken Godhammer, but with the addition of the Crusader/Redeemer upgrade sprue its now ready be started on, all parts are interchangable so the option for both is there!




Secondly, we have my Chaos Landraider, all spiked up and flaunting a modified Lascannon pattern from the Terminus Ultra sprue. This is part of the very slow burning Word Bearers project. Hope to get it started soon as well too!



Well that's all for today, hope you like what you see and as always feel free to leave a comment below!

Zebulon

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Start Collecting Skitarii Review

Hey all, today I'm giving my little review on the new Start Collecting Skitarii box. Firstly for a GW price of  £50 ($85) these are exceptional value, in this box set the Dunewalker is £40, Rangers/Vanguard £23.50 and the Dominus £22. Even at £50, that's a £35.50 saving. If you're like me and bought it from an online store ( Goblin Gaming for me, 20% discount and £3.90 postage, just under 50% off standalone retail price)


Scenery: Imperial Sector Buildings WIP

Hi all

Its been a while since anything new was posted on SotA which I think has been due to both myself and Zebulon having a little break from doing anything major. I've been tinkering with a few bits and pieces for the last few weeks and now find myself ready to get back into the swing of things.

So first up are the buildings from the Imperial Sector box. I was lucky enough to find this box in my local store at the old price of about £52 rather than the new £70 price. I hadn't intended to buy it but I knew I'd regret not buying it. It took me a couple of weeks to assemble the buildings which was slow by my standards (due to the decreased nature of hobby activities).

So lets get on with the pictures.


Drakwald Carnalites Minotaur WIP

Hey all.l,

I'm back today with the first WIP for my Carnalites. As somewhat of a tester for the team I picked the Minotaur as he has both armour and skin/fur that can be translated across the team.