Christmas Present form Zebulon

Hi all,

I hope everyone had a good Christmas and New Year.

Today I bring a post on what Zebulon got me for Christmas. I've wanted the model for quite a while is one of my favourite characters in the Black Library books. Zebulon got me Colonel Commissar Ibram Gaunt and painted him up as well. I have to apologise that the pictures are not the best as I didn't have time to set up the light I normally use when taking photo's for the blog. So here we are some pictures of my Christmas present. 




I'm really happy with him though he has taken a knock and as a result has a slight chip on the brim of his cap. Hopefully it should be easy enough to fix. 

It is a shame that they removed the rules for Gaunt as a character from the last couple of Imperial Guard codexs. I suppose I will just have to run him as a commissar lord or prehaps update his rules myself for my own personal use. Either way I look forward to fielding him alongside my Tarnhelm 3rd at some point. 

Hopefully Zebulon will be doing a post on the Christmas present I got for him soon.

Well that's all for now. Thanks for taking time to have a look.  

Blackmane

No comments:

Post a Comment