The Phoenician Complete

Hi all.

Today I bring my completed Fulgrim model for my Emperors Children army. I was hesitant to start this model when I got it off ebay because it's such a good model and I didn't want to ruin it. 
More pictures after the jump.







I'm really happy with how Fulgrim has turned out. I believe Zebulon even said he thinks it's the best model I've ever painted. I would agree it's probably amongst my best painted models though. I really enjoyed painting this model and the level of detail is amazing. Forgeworld really did a fantastic job when the sculpted him. Slightly ironic is the fact that the first of my standard Emperors Children to be painted are the dead ones on his base. I would really like to get Ferrus Manus to paint so that I have the diorama of them fighting and because Ferrus is a cool model too. 

Well that's all for this post. Thanks for taking the time to have a look.

Blackmane

No comments:

Post a Comment