My Stormcast Eternal

Hi all.

Today I bring a quick post with my first painted Stromcast Eternal. It's the one that came free with White Dwarf last year when AoS was first launched. I recently got it out as just something to paint whilst waiting for other projects to dry.

So on with some pictures. 

More after the jump.



I'm quite happy with how it's turned out. I was apprehensive about painting so much gold but the new gold paints that GW put out, at about the same time as AoS, worked really nicely. I actually went on to use them on the Fulgrim model I recently posted as I like how it comes out compared with starting with Ghenna's Gold (probably spelt that wrong) and working up from there. If I was getting a whole army of Stormcast Eternal's I not sure if I would stick with the all gold colour, try a scheme from one of the other Stormhosts or make up my own scheme. 

Well that's all for today. Thanks for having a read and please feel free to leave a comment.

Blackmane

No comments:

Post a Comment