The King of the Golden Hall

Hi all.

Today I bring a couple of pictures of the Theoden model I've spent some time on and got finished. If you've seen my posts over the last couple of weeks you may have noticed a theme in that I have dug out mostly Rohan hero's. This is partly because they were all in the same box and partly because the second biggest good army I have is a Rohirrim army. But it was an army with no painted hero's (not even any unnamed ones) which made it effectively unplayable.

Well now they at least have their King to lead them. On with some pictures.

 More after the jump.


I'm really happy with how he's turned out. I feel like everything came together well on this model and he just looks the part. The gold shines from under the black. The skin on his face looks great (for me) and looks appropriately old. The red cloth looks deep and rich. As I said I'm really happy with how it's turned out and is certainly much better than previously.

Well that's all for today. Thanks for looking.

Blackmane

No comments:

Post a Comment