Quick Update



Hi all,
a quick update explaining a few things. Firstly, I've given the site a bit of a graphic overhaul, hope you like it, got a bit board of the orange so I found a new template :). Secondly I'm currently chipping away at my Ironclad, hoping to make it the best I can, because as I've said before, I'm a big fan of t'old Dreadnoughts and speaking of which, I was amazed when I saw the new plastic Venerable Dreadnought sprus, am getting at least 2 for my forces, 1 for the Ultramarines and 1 for the Iron Lords, which will be a character dread known a Borellus, but will uses standard dread rules, as they are a codex army, but I can't wait!!!!!

Lastly, Blackmane is experiencing problems with his internet and as such, it's likely he won't be back online till the end of March :( however as they say every cloud has a silver lining and as I've been talking to Blackmane he's said that he's using this opportunity to paint his heart out and the results are astounding, cant wait to see what he's done in person!

Well that's all for now, will update in a day or two when I've got my dreadnought done, as well as my gallery of said beasts.

Zebulon

No comments:

Post a Comment