Skip to main content

Long Time No See

Hi all.

Its been a while since I last posted. However I've found myself quite busy now I'm at University and so I haven't done a whole lot of painting.


However before I started my course properly I did get another Blood Claw squad updated to the new paint scheme. I should get some pictures taken soon and I'll get them posted. I also started on painting a White Dwarf model. Hopefully he will be finished fairly soon too and pictures taken and posted. I also went to my second games night at my local games workshop. I got to have a game this week and had a great time. I didn't win but it was very close and I almost snatched the victory on the 6th turn which was the last turn we played. I took some notes while I was playing and will attempt to write a battle report. Unfortunately there won't be any pictures as I didn't take my camera but I will try next time.

Well thats all for today. Thanks for having a read and please feel free to leave comments.

Blackmane

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Start Collecting Skitarii Review

Hey all, today I'm giving my little review on the new Start Collecting Skitarii box. Firstly for a GW price of  £50 ($85) these are exceptional value, in this box set the Dunewalker is £40, Rangers/Vanguard £23.50 and the Dominus £22. Even at £50, that's a £35.50 saving. If you're like me and bought it from an online store ( Goblin Gaming for me, 20% discount and £3.90 postage, just under 50% off standalone retail price)


Scenery: Imperial Sector Buildings WIP

Hi all

Its been a while since anything new was posted on SotA which I think has been due to both myself and Zebulon having a little break from doing anything major. I've been tinkering with a few bits and pieces for the last few weeks and now find myself ready to get back into the swing of things.

So first up are the buildings from the Imperial Sector box. I was lucky enough to find this box in my local store at the old price of about £52 rather than the new £70 price. I hadn't intended to buy it but I knew I'd regret not buying it. It took me a couple of weeks to assemble the buildings which was slow by my standards (due to the decreased nature of hobby activities).

So lets get on with the pictures.


Slaughterpriest Painting Challenge

Hey all, we're back today with another of myself and Blackmane's painting challenges. Since we both picked up the shiney new version of White Dwarf, we though it fitting to do a challenge based of the Slaughterpriest that came with it. 
We have 2 weeks from today to complete the model in anyway we see fit and then we will put it up as a poll to see who the victor is! 
On a slightly related note, myself and Blackmane have both moved house in the last couple of months each gaining a hobby room/studio. This explains our lack of posts recently and should allow us both increased content for our little blog which we hope you will enjoy going forward.
Paint brushes at the ready..... GO!!
=Z=