Covenant of Antarctica: Icarus Class Medium Flyer

Hi all

Today I bring some pictures of a couple more of my Covenant of Antarctica fleet. Today its the turn of the Icarus Class Medium Flyers. These are the first two that I've finished. I still have another two to do but I haven't got round to undercoating them yet and its juts not been the right weather for spray paints.

I like the design of these models. Essentially they're flying ships. They just look like they could equally be at home in the sea as well as the air. I think the thing I like most about them is the huge turbine that forms the core of the flyer and the little gyro type thing in the centre. The gyro reminds me of the gravity drive of the space ship in the film Event Horizon.

Now for some pretty pictures, enjoy!






I've really got the colour scheme down now and I'm finding that the time it takes me to paint them is starting to drop as a result. Hopefully this will mean the rest of my fleet should be done by the end of the month or early next month at the latest.

I'm starting to get quite excited about seeing my whole fleet finished and together. I'm also looking forward to the two new ships that were announced by Spartan Games the other week. I'll definitely be adding some when they get released.

Well that's it for this post. As always thanks for taking the time to have a look and please feel free to leave any comments, be they good or bad or somewhere in between.

Blackmane

No comments:

Post a Comment