Mechanicus Knight Titan WIP

Hi all.

Today I bring another WIP for a project I have been working on for what feels like ages which as the title of the posts says is a Knight Titan. 

So here are some pictures of it so far. 



Only a couple of pictures for this one. I have done all the shoulder pads and various armour plates to the same level as what is in the pictures in that they are virtually complete. The weapon arms still have further to go and the banner that hangs down from the torso has only been undercoated. When I first got the knight I was so excited I started it almost straight away and from there the project has been delayed by various things and I have to admit recently I have started to get tired of seeing it on my desk haha. 

I'm hoping I'll get it finished soon and then I can start on something else.

Well that's all for today. Thanks for taking the time to have a look and please feel free to leave a comment be they good, bad or somewhere in between.

Blackmane 


No comments:

Post a Comment