The Phoenician WIP

Hi all.

So my first post of 2016 and I bring something more than a little special. As you can probably guess from the title of the post I've been working on The Phoenician, the Primarch Fulgrim of the Emperor's Children. 

Quite a while ago now, about 2 years, I decided to start a heresy era army and after reading the book Fulgrim I settled on the Emperor's Children. Fast forward about 2 years and by chance I came across Fulgrim on ebay for £45. How could I say no to that? So since about November I've been working on and off on Fulgrim and here are some pictures howing my progress so far. 






I have been trying to do my absolute best on this model as I wouldn't be happy with anything less. So far I'm happy with how the paint job is going. I haven't painted anything for my Emperor's Children since I did a test captain model when I first decided to start them. So I have to admit I was a little unsure about jumping back into the project with Fulgrim himself. 

In other news I have decided to end my self imposed hiatus and will attempt to post more regularly than last year.

Well that's it for today. Thanks for having a look and please feel free to leave any comments be they good, bad or somewhere in between. 

Blackmane

No comments:

Post a Comment