Skulls for the Skull Throne: Part 1 Khorgorath

Hi all.

Today I bring a few pictures of my recently finished Khorgorath from the Age of Sigmar starter set. I picked this up towards the back of last year and recently decided to finally make a start on it. At the time of writing all the stormcast eternals are assembled and mostly based with gold and washed. Of the Khorne contingent I've done the Khorgorath and assembled the characters.

Why did I start with the Khorgorath you might be asking? Well I'm honestly not sure. I think it's partly because I think it's a really cool looking model and I think when I started it I was just on the mood for painting something more on the scale of a monster as opposed to a human (relatively) sized figure. So I set about the Khorgorath and here are some pictures of the fruits of my labours.


 More after the jump.







Overall I am really happy with how it turned out. For this model I followed the painting guide on Warhammer TV though with a slight tweak here and there just to suit my own style. I can't recommned the painting video's on Warhammer TV enough. I think they are really great and a good place to start if you're not sure where to start as I was with this model.  I'm really looking forward to painitng more of the Khorne contingent from this box but I know I'll be doing a few stormcast first. Hopefully a work in progress post will appear shortly. 

Well that's all for today. Thanks for taking the time to have a look and please feel free to leave a comment be it good, bad or somewhere in between. 

Blackmane

No comments:

Post a Comment