Tau Heavy Bombardment Hammerhead WIP



Hi all,

Back with the second update of my Tau extravaganza, this time I'm working on my first Hammerhead, equiped with 2 high yield missile pods and a smart missile system, the TX7 Heavy Bombardment Hammerhead Gunship. I really hope they come up with a catchier name for it eventually like..... Blackreef or Sturgeon or something.... Any way on with the pictures......



The bulk of the work on this fella is done, its just the missle turret and sensor to finish highlighting purple, lenses and then all the black to pick out!




Really liking this model so far and should add a little fire support to my army


 The turret needs a little neatening after the highlights, especially round the back




Also now I'll be able to use the hundreds of old Tau transfer sheets as well!


Overall so far, loving how it coming along and it'll be the first thing off my list! Then on to Shadowsun!

Well that'sit for now and as always feel free to leave a comment below whether they be good bad or inbetween and thanks for reading 

Zebulon 

No comments:

Post a Comment