Dark Angel Space Marine Librarian WIP

Hi all.

Today I bring some pictures of the next model that I've started work on. In this instance it's my take on the Dark Angel Librarian that was in the Dark Vengeance box set. Like the Dark Angel Company Commander from the same box that I painted quite a while ago, I've chosen to do this model purely because I like it. He may see action alongside some Space Marines in the future but he won't be part of a Dark Angel allied army or anything like.

So lets get on with the pictures.

 More after the jump.

As can be seen I've done the blue armour though I may yet another highlight to the edges just to make it really pop. I've also painted his robe cream though it wasn't until after looking at the picture of him on the GW website that I realised that they had done the lining in green. I'm undecided yet on whether to change mine or leave it as it is.


So there we have it. The beginnings of my Dark Angel Librarian. I'm looking forward to doing some  more work on him soon.

Well that's all for this post. Thankyou very much for taking the time  to have a look.

Blackmane

No comments:

Post a Comment