Dark Eldar Haemonculi WIP 3

Hi all. 

Today brings another WIP post on my Dark Eldar Haemonculi. 


As I said in my last post I've finished off the silver metal areas with highlights. I've also done all the stitches holding the skin cloak together, the strips of material that fasten his robe, the piping on the liquifier gun and the small glass vials that are dotted around the model. So not too much in the way of progress but every little bit brings it that much closer to completion.


So far I'm happy with how the model is going and I'm confident it will look pretty good when it's complete. 

Also tomorrow is the closing date of the poll for the Urien Rakarth Painting challenge that myself and Zebulon finished last week. If you haven't had a look at each of our versions of Urien (and if you have time) I'd ask that you to have a look and vote for which you think is the best. 

Well that's all for today. Thanks for taking the time to have a look.

Blackmane

No comments:

Post a Comment