Dark Eldar Haemonculi Complete

Hi all.

Today I bring the completed Dark Eldar Haemonculi that I've been working steadily on for the last week. 

Lets get to the pictures.

 More after the jump.




I'm really happy with the finished result and I'm looking forward to using him on the tabletop in the future (though it may be quite a while). The last stage of painting was generally made up of lots of little finishing pieces like the brass/gold metal, the bone spine that he's lifting himself up with etc etc. I think the area of the model I'm most pleased with is the skin cloak. And then probably the green robes. While admittedly both are rather simple things to paint I think I've got them just right.

Well that's all for today. Thanks for taking the time to have a look at the finished model.

Blackmane

No comments:

Post a Comment